MicroLight Smart Laser | Single Paddle
Relieve pain quickly and safely using low-level laser therapy (LLLT) with the MicroLight Smart Laser.
The MicroLight Smart Laser is classified by the FDA as a laser device for adjunctive use in pain therapy to provide temporary relief from minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, and promoting relaxation of muscle tissue.
The MicroLight Smart Laser is a Class IIIb cold laser with a wavelength of 830 nanometers (nm) and 90 Milliwatts (mW) of power and is a safe, non-invasive treatment option with results in as little as one treatment. It will never burn or harm your skin.
30+ years of clinical studies prove the 830nm range is the optimal wavelength to treat pain and inflammation- making the MicroLight Smart Laser the #1 choice for –
FREEDOM FROM PAIN!
About This Product
- Now Available – MicroLight Smart Laser | Entry Level
- Introducing a slimmed-down version of the MicroLight Smart Laser, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of low-level laser therapy at an entry level price.
- The MicroLight Smart Laser Entry Level Model includes one Triple Probe Paddle with three Gallium-Aluminum-Arsenide (GaAIAs) diodes with beams that travel in a straight line, forming a single wavelength, concentrated into one location, 30 milliwatts (mW) per diode, 830 nanometers (nm), delivering 3 joules of energy per 33-second treatment.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) with the MicroLight Smart Laser can be a stand-alone treatment used in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments, soft-tissue, joint or instrument-assisted therapies, and any rehab-oriented protocol – such as – spinal decompression, neck pain, shoulder pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sciatica, lower back pain, hip pain, knee pain and Arthritis, muscle strains, Tinnitus and more.
- Hard carrying case
- Smart Laser console
- Console carrying case
- Console charging cord
- (1) Smart Laser Triple Probe
- (1) Smart Laser Triple Probe holder
- Large and small Velcro strap
- Laser safety glasses and case
- Operating manual
- Danger sign
MicroLight 1 Year Warranty
MicroLight Corporation of America warrants that your new Smart Laser Home Model System is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. If the buyer discovers a defect, MicroLight Corporation of America will repair or replace this product at no charge, provided the buyer returns the product during the first-year warranty period. This warranty does not apply if the Smart Laser or any component part thereof is damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication; if any part of the product has been modified without written permission from MicroLight Corporation of America; or if any serial number has been removed or defaced. Warranty for Home Model Unit is not valid if used in a clinical setting. Do not open the laser diode housing of the laser probe, doing so will automatically void the warranty.
|Smart Laser Triple Probe|
|Laser Diodes||GaAlAs (3), visible red LED (1)|
|Wavelength||830nm near-infrared radiation (NIR)|
|641~645nm visible red light-emitting LED|
|Laser Output||30 mW x 3 = 90 mW|
|Laser Energy Delivered||1 Joule per laser diode x 3 laser diodes = 3 joules per treatment cycle|
|Beam Configuration||Elliptical (1mm x 3 mm) x 3|
|Input Voltage / Frequency for Battery Charger||100 / 240 volts AC 47/63 Hz-0.5 A|
|Output Voltage of Battery Charger||5 Volts DC, maximum|
|Output Watts/Amps of Battery Charger||15 Watts – 3.0 Amps.|
|Dimensions||8.75 inches long and 2.8 inches wide and 1 inch high (22 cm long x 7 cm wide x 2.5 cm high)|
You may also like…
MicroLight Smart Laser | Triple Probe Double PaddleCall For Pricing